Özgüven Architecture Inc. was founded in 2004. During the last ten years, the company has achieved tremendous amount of success, working with domestic and foreign investors, construction companies, private estate investors and government establishments. Moreover, along the way partnered with HOK, GENSLER and Perkins+Will for A+ projects in Turkey. Since 2007, Özgüven has successfully accomplished average 13 to 15 million square meters of various types of projects per year and became one of the fastest developing company nationwide.
The company currently operates with 70 multi-diciplined core staff, including planners, architects, engineers, BIM experts, building technologists and technicians governed simultaneously from İstanbul and Ankara.
Providing solutions for master plans, urban design, architectural projects and implementations within the frame of integrity, Ozguven has been working on creative, research & development based and contemporary application experiences since it was founded.
Our firm’s management, aiming to minimalize the environmental effect of all of our activities from the principle of “RESPECT FOR ENVIRONMENT”, will always be sensitive and careful on the subject of not damaging environment and will seek for the ways to protect natural resources.
It accepts and undertakes to develop continually Environmental Management System which we founded, and provide training for all of our employees in order to prevent environmental pollution, to ensure the continuity of training, to obey the legislation in force relevant to environment and administrative arrangements, and other conditions which it is subjected to per se.
Our Quality Policy
- To ensure the continuity of the firm’s reputation.
- To monitor scientific and technological developments in order to increase quality level.
- To develop and to apply management for company with high standards.
- To ensure the participation of all employees to the total quality.
- To admit right, efficient, profitable ideas come out with knowledgeable, experienced brain power, as a company quality principle.
- To meet service expectation with ultimate quality and to ensure satisfaction.
- To respect the environment.
Health And Safety Policy
While conducting its activities with optimum quality basing on the “HEALTH AND SAFETY COME FIRST” principle, it undertakes the protection of occupational health and safety of employees and to ensure the following particulars in order to improve the work environment continually;
- To ensure annihilating of occupational health and safety risks by taking measures beforehand,
- To ensure continuous improvement in OHS matters,
- To obey the legislation in force relevant to OSH, administrative arrangements and the rules of the institutions which we are a member of,
- To provide training in order to make both direct company employees and subcontract employees benefited from conscious about the individual OHS,
- To review OSH periodically in order to maintain conformity with the conditions,
- To share OSH experiences mutually with public and private sector institutions with the aim of ensuring the continuous development of Occupational Health and Safety.